Church Nuestra Señora del Carmen
The parish church was built at the beginning of the 20th century. Thanks to donations from parishioners and devotees, the construction of this church began in 1917. Once the presbytery and a chapel on both sides had been completed, the church was blessed on 25th December 1918. However, the work was not completely finished until 1928.
The church contains the image of the Virgin of Carmen, patron saint of the port, whose festivity is celebrated every year between the second and third week of July, with a maritime procession.